You should be well aware that the first step to earning a high grade on an assignment is choosing a great topic. This is no different when you are putting together a presentation for a high school, college, or university course. It can be difficult to come up with good presentation topics that meet the requirements of an assignment and are interesting enough to adequately research. The following academic topics for presentation are free to use and share with other students:
Table of Contents
- Easy Presentation Topics You Can Finish in 1 Week
- 15 Minute Presentation Topics for High School
- PowerPoint Presentation Topics for High School Students
- Short PowerPoint Presentation Topics to Prepare In a Few Days
- Business Presentation Topics for a College Level Course
- Interesting Presentations Topics on Today’s Hot Topics
- Cool Presentation Topics for Everyday Situations
- Simple Presentation Topics to Do When You Are Busy
- Difficult Academic Topics for Presentation in Grad School
- Professional Presentation Topics for People Starting their Careers
Easy Presentation Topics You Can Finish in 1 Week
If you must make a presentation but only have a week to research, write, and prepare, then the following easy topics might be right for you:
- Who are the most influential characters in Disney films?
- Who are the most interesting cartoon characters?
- What are the best ways to get rid of insomnia?
- In what ways does the media affect gender stereotypes?
- How does gambling help the U.S. economy?
- How do social media sites impact interpersonal behavior?
- Which U.S. President is the most important?
- How does the U.S. influence world politics?
- Why do religions avoid income taxes?
- What impact did the moon landing have on the U.S?
- What are the differences between religions and cults?
- What impact does the media coverage of war have on youth?
- Who are the most powerful global politicians?
- What is the best way to prepare for a natural disaster?
- How to teach pets to become more friendly?
- How to stay productive and happy during a pandemic?
- In what ways do beauty contests affect a girl’s self-esteem?
These are all good topics to start with if you only have 1 week to finish all the researching, writing, and preparing stages of a preparation project in school.
15 Minute Presentation Topics for High School
There are a lot of places where you can find cheap presentation topics. But a lot of these places recycle ideas that have been overdone and will not have such an impact on your audience. Consider these ideas:
- What impact did Shakespeare have on the English language?
- What are the biggest effects of being a polyglot?
- How does the FDA approve the use of traditional herbs?
- What are the effects of antidepressants on the brain?
- What impact did ancient mythology have on modern society?
- How does one’s diet affect mood and behavior?
- Why is music so important to mental health?
- Is romanticism still represented in modern literature?
- What are the most influential novels of the 20th century?
- What are the best ways to prepare for natural disasters?
- What is the best method to share music for free?
- Should professional athletes get paid for their likenesses and images?
- Should the U.S. prevent student-athletes from leaving school early?
- Should student-athletes pay back scholarships if they leave early?
- What are the rules behind international patents?
- Why should Marijuana be legal in every state?
- What is the best form of American music?
Some of the first presentations you will need to do will be in high school, and they will commonly have to be between 12 to 15 minutes. These are some good choices for this kind of project.
PowerPoint Presentation Topics for High School Students
PowerPoint presentations have been used for decades to simplify complex ideas to messages that reach a broader audience. Students should master these skills and try these topics to practice with:
- What makes high school so hard to deal with?
- What is the most effective way to avoid procrastination?
- What is the best way to improve our national health system?
- What effects does gambling have on the human mind?
- What are the best IT tools to use to improve educational performance?
- When should high school students start working?
- How did Brexit impact the European Union’s economy?
- What is the best way to improve one’s immune system?
- Should parents make their children work when they turn 16 years of age?
- What are the best ways to deal with violence?
- What impact did Brexit have on the U.K.’s economy?
- What is the best way to make your home safe?
- Who are the most influential women in the world?
- How does one take care of elderly parents?
- Is there a good way of making friends with strangers?
- What are the negative effects of GMOs on human health?
- How does one keep his or her grades up when trying to stay social?
Some people may think that the PowerPoint presentation is dead or is close to becoming extinct. But many courses will still require you to master this skill when speaking and presenting to audiences of all sizes.
Short PowerPoint Presentation Topics to Prepare In a Few Days
When you need short presentation topics and only have a handful of days to prepare, you may want to select something that you know you have some background knowledge about:
- Do grades matter more than community activities?
- What are the most important healthcare improvements that are needed today?
- How do diseases spread in large populations?
- How does e-waste impact one’s health?
- What is the best way to combat poverty in your community?
- What impact does popular music have on society?
- How does one make a PowerPoint presentation?
- How can people prevent skin cancer?
- What is the best way to get rid of old electronics?
- What is the most effective way to stop racial discrimination?
- Should graffiti be considered art?
- How does one create a digital signature?
- What does it mean to appropriate a culture?
- Will the print media be replaced by internet news?
- Why is it important to recycle plastics?
- In what ways has WiFi made work easy for professionals?
- Where does the most carbon emission come from?
If you are working on a short project and have less than a week to pull your resources and design a presentation, the above topics should fit make the project easy to complete given the right attitude.
Business Presentation Topics for a College Level Course
Topics related to business might seem intimidating because the best-discussed issues are always at the forefront of debate. But this is precisely what makes them perfect for college assignments:
- What are the best mobile phone apps for business?
- How to use technology to improve productivity?
- How to effectively market a new product?
- How does motivation impact work performance?
- Do shorter working hours lead to better performance?
- Utilizing client feedback to improve services?
- Do raises and promotions make people work harder?
- How does a 4-day work week will increase productivity?
- How to improve a company’s customer service?
- What is the best way to measure the effectiveness of a product?
- How to leverage experience to start a new business?
- How to manage business change?
- Is freelancing the most effective way of being independent?
- What are the best business products of the year?
- What does it take to build a successful product?
- What are the skills necessary to be a product manager?
- How do group projects improve productivity?
A profession in business is one of the biggest prospects students pursue today. Educational universities and colleges across the country are always looking for a great presentation and the above ideas might help you take a step forward.
Interesting Presentations Topics on Today’s Hot Topics
All you must do a presentation and feel like you should discuss modern hot topic issues, go online to find topics for presentation that will earn you an excellent grade. Just make sure you conduct ample research since the information available is always changing:
- How did the 2020 Census change the way we look at U.S. populations?
- Are rap groups portraying women as sex objects?
- What is the best way to punish a child for wrongdoing?
- Should politicians be held liable for any crime committed during office?
- What is the cause of opioid addiction?
- What does the U.S. have to do to implement police reform?
- Should all school decisions be made democratic?
- Why should free WiFi be available in all major cities?
- Should Olympic athletes face a permanent ban if they are caught cheating?
- How does reading impact the way one views the world?
- Should college athletes be paid for the use of images, resemblances, and likenesses?
- What would a day without weapons be like?
- Does technology make us lazier?
- What will the new IRL rules mean for college sports?
- What is the easiest way to gain someone’s respect?
- Should parents allow children to have social media accounts?
- Are video games good for developing focus?
- Why is it important for countries to compete in Olympic sports?
Choosing an interesting topic for your presentation gives you a running start for researching, drafting, and writing for your specific audience. Get some paper writing help from our professional academic experts if you need the extra boost.
Cool Presentation Topics for Everyday Situations
No matter how good you think your oratory skills are, you need to choose a good topic for presentations if you want to earn a good grade. Here are some that cool ones that can help keep your audience on the edge of its seat:
- What are the biggest technological advancements?
- Why should people consider laws that help those with disabilities?
- What are the most effective methods used to market a product?
- What impact does violence on television have on children?
- How does recycling help the environment?
- What can the government do to end human trafficking?
- What are the benefits of getting off of social media?
- Should we remove exam marks from college applications?
- How do communities save money on public works?
- How do people make their vacations productive?
- What is meant by practical case studies?
- How do people perceive the current educational system?
- Why is it important to stay up-to-date with current affairs?
- Should the government be allowed to install surveillance cameras?
- Why should more Americans care about soccer?
- Can criticism be used to help people fix bad habits?
- Why do marketing campaigns fail?
There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to picking up a cool topic. You know your peers and what drives them to read articles on the web or turn their heads when they hear a news story on the web. Try the ideas listed above to get a good start.
Simple Presentation Topics to Do When You Are Busy
Keep things simple. The easiest way to let your audience know that you are credible is to choose a subject in which you are already knowledgeable and then show them how you have done the appropriate academic research to back up your theories:
- How do LED lights help save on energy costs?
- What rights do women have in the workplace?
- Why should the U.S. invest in solar technologies?
- Are public surveillance cameras a violation of privacy rights?
- Why are previous generations happier than today’s generation?
- How does one make a plan to achieve personal goals?
- Should there be homework restrictions for high school students?
- Should the U.S. implement a different system for rating movies?
- What led to the Brexit in the U.K.?
- How is representative democracy different from direct democracy?
- Why is global warming not as bad as everyone thinks?
- Why do marketing strategies fail in today’s world?
- How does nutrition affect one’s physical appearance?
- What are the negative effects of beauty contests?
- How can people make money during the holiday season?
- How does social media affect one’s self-esteem?
- How to successfully land a new job?
You don’t get any extra points for trying to do something that you are not able to thoroughly discuss. If you leave too many questions unanswered you won’t get the grade that you deserve. The simple topics above should help you keep things manageable.
Difficult Academic Topics for Presentation in Grad School
By the time you reach graduate school, you should have honed your presentation skills. You should focus on presenting on topics that are more difficult than the ones you did in college. The following ideas might interest you:
- What does it take to become a professional athlete?
- How does one become a certified resume writer?
- How can students balance schoolwork with social activities?
- What is the best way to earn extra income?
- How can students avoid procrastination?
- Why are children embarrassed by their parents?
- How to get an interview quickly?
- What are the best side jobs for teenagers?
- How to efficiently board a plane without any hassle?
- How to create a setlist for a musical performance
- What are the best mobile apps to use for academic performance?
- What is the best way to start a freelancing career?
- How does music impact the way people behave in public?
- What is the best way to stay physically active?
- How to coach a little league baseball team?
- How do prosecutors decide between manslaughter charges?
- What are the negative effects of piracy?
- How does one file for a patent in the U.S.?
- What is the environmental impact of agriculture?
- How can people reduce carbon emissions?
- Why does the U.S. waste food?
- How can Europe become more energy efficient?
- Why does the Chinese government prevent freedom of the press?
The important thing is that you begin any of the above topics with plenty of time. There is no telling whether you will have access to all the resources you need to put together the presentation you imagine, so make sure you pick something you can handle.
Professional Presentation Topics for People Starting their Careers
If you are expecting to graduate this year or have already graduated, you will want to make a good impression on your employers with a good presentation:
- What is the best way to structure a resume when you have no experience?
- What are the best strategies to maximize career success?
- What are the best options for freelancers?
- How to interview professionals when you have no confidence?
- Do professionals have to be tech savvy?
- Why is it important to network?
- How to make your resume stand out?
- What are the 10 habits of highly effective professionals?
- How to get a job you want when no one is hiring?
- How to create a PowerPoint presentation that will impress?
- How to best position yourself for your next job?
- How does one stand out in a competitive field?
- What are the most important professional skills?
- What should you leave out of your resume?
- Should people focus on starting their own businesses?
- Should young professionals continue to take college courses?
- What is the difference between a CV and a resume?
There are lots of subjects you can present on when starting a new job. Employers want to know your passions and goals and talking about any of the above topics is a great way to introduce yourself.
We are experts at coming up with custom presentation topics for students at all levels. We can be reached 24/7 online by chat, email, or by phone. Our professionals work fast, and if you want to buy college paper, we will get you the presentation you need to get to the top of the class. Just contact us today and will pair you up with an expert who will take your assignment to the next level at an affordable price.