We often get students that want to know “What is concept paper?” A concept paper is basically a trial run. Students write a paper about what it is they want to research and write about. Concept paper examples that have earned high grades, across all subjects, show that they don’t go more than 3 pages in length. The key to writing a great concept assignment is to consider several concept paper ideas and concept papers topics and choose the one that is interesting and manageable given any restrictions.
Table of Contents
- Great Concept Analysis Papers for High School
- Concept Analysis Papers for College Courses
- Concept Paper Topic Ideas for Graduate Courses
- Interesting Concept Analysis Paper Topics
- Nursing Concept Analysis Paper Ideas
- Describe a Topic Idea or Concept
- Research Concept Paper Topics for a Quick Project
- Concept Essay Topic Ideas for a Presentation
- Writing a Concept Paper
The first thing students need to consider when doing an assignment is what makes a good topic to research and write about. Students can spend hours searching online for ideas. But this can put them at risk of turning in late assignments. We are a professional educational writing and editing company that knows how hard it can be to come up with a great topic. This list of concept essay topics is free to share and customize for any type of assignment at any level:
Great Concept Analysis Papers for High School
Students in high school should consider these topics for a concept essay because they are easier to research and write about, allowing students to get the hang of this type of assignment:
- Equality among races in the workplace.
- The rights afforded to criminals before prosecution.
- The meaning of freedom in the 21st century.
- The way technology influences human interaction.
- Ambition among today’s youth and the future of business.
- Modern popular music and its impact on America’s youth.
- Love in the modern age and its impact on how people view relationships.
- Men and women in the 20th-century professional world.
- The meaning of pessimism in today’s society.
- The commercialization of sports and paying student-athletes.
- Television culture and the impact it has on young people.
- Classic television shows of the 1960s and the lost art of storytelling.
- The Olympics and the impact they have on athleticism.
- The ways power impacts political decisions and public policy.
- The effects health has on the public and its behavior.
- Sports and their impact on public perception.
- Impact of chemical use in creating products.
- Concept analysis of the fake news phenomena.
- The problems with Big Pharma’s public interests.
- Concept analysis of the efforts made to stop human trafficking.
Concept Analysis Papers for College Courses
This set of conceptual paper topics are more challenging and will require more in-depth research. Begin with a background search on the web, and then head to the library to find trustworthy resources:
- Resume writing in the U.S., Canadian, and European markets.
- The impact modern artists have on modern cultures.
- Concept analysis of the current healthcare system in the U.S.
- The best methods to reduce the gap between classes.
- The impact of technology facilitating the mapping of our cities.
- The ways gender roles are portrayed in different
- The one-child policy in China and the influence it has on the World.
- Physical therapy to help elderly patients recover from injuries.
- The differences between the Harlem Renaissance and the Compton Renaissance.
- Evolution of music throughout the digital age.
- The concept of starting a business in today’s economy.
- The concept of political parties accepting cash from corporations.
- The portrayal of minorities in the media and common culture.
- The effectiveness of yoga and stretching exercises in preventing injury.
- The impact that international music will have on future generations.
- The concept of organizing a study group to improve grades.
- An analysis of the biggest political decisions in the last half-century.
- The concept of religious donations for political reasons.
- Concept analysis of the use of marijuana to treat cancer patients.
- The effectiveness of athlete training programs in professional sports.
Concept Paper Topic Ideas for Graduate Courses
In most cases, the best thing to write about is a topic you already have some background in. These ideas might fit your needs so that you don’t need to put in too much extra work:
- Low socio-economic areas and high crime rates among the population.
- Social causes of depression and suicide among teens.
- Freedom of Press in the age of technology and the 21st century.
- Concept analysis of doctor-assisted suicide in the United States.
- The sense of community and belonging in American society.
- The concept of winning championships and the effect on local economies.
- Privileges and increased opportunities in modern society.
- Concept analysis of statistical relevance in business decisions.
- Class, gender, and race in the United States.
- Predicting social confidence in children starting school.
- The purpose of the press in disseminating information to the public.
- Concept analysis of isolated teenagers and the increased risk of violence.
- The concept of social capital in the professional world.
- Ethical theories in the medical field.
- Social interaction among teenagers in the time of social media.
- The importance of mental health for professional athletes.
- The social impact that printing more money has on society.
- The impact on education when teachers force their products on students.
- The ways online learning degrees have changed how people view education.
- Concept analysis of the most important business skills.
Interesting Concept Analysis Paper Topics
Students should be able to present a high-level assignment on any given topic When it comes to choosing a project, they are more likely to stick with interesting ideas:
- Socialist governments and the provision of services to their citizens.
- Maintaining a healthy weight during college.
- Setting up a website to increase a company’s brand awareness.
- Utilizing statistical information toward gambling in sports.
- The ways social inequality passes from generation to generation.
- Concept analysis of social mobility in the 21st century.
- The state of social and economic justice in the United States.
- Maintaining social distancing in a post-Covid-19 world.
- Concept analysis of monarchies around the world.
- Travel is a great way to broaden one’s thinking and perception of the world.
- Working from home to improve productivity.
- Balancing work life and personal life for mental health.
- Keeping a clean workspace to increase productivity.
- Exercising outside for better physical and mental health.
- Ethnic differences in wealth and health.
- Concept analysis of the relationship between financial security and health.
- Business management skills in education to prepare for the future.
- Anti-discrimination laws and their impact on people with disabilities.
- Concept analysis on the skills it takes to be a politician.
- Analysis of the laws and the people that write them.
Nursing Concept Analysis Paper Ideas
If you are interested in the nursing field and have several weeks to work on a project, there is a lot of background information you can find online and in medical journals to put together a great paper:
- Concept analysis of patient-centered care in healthcare facilities.
- Concept analysis of healthcare coverage in the United States.
- Concept analysis of the challenges nurses face with limited resources.
- Concept analysis of the pay rates in nursing.
- Concept analysis of the ethics nurses must follow to provide adequate care.
- Concept analysis of the quality of care in nursing homes.
- Concept analysis of having nursing oversight committees at healthcare facilities.
- Concept analysis of restricting nurses from working overtime.
- Concept analysis of the use of technology in the nursing field.
- Concept analysis of ongoing education in the nursing field.
- Concept analysis of the treatment of patients with dementia.
- Concept analysis of the relationship between nurses and patients.
- Concept analysis of the effectiveness of home nursing.
- Concept analysis of the relationship between nurses and doctors.
- Concept analysis of the healthcare afforded to student athletes.
- Concept analysis of the challenges on effective maternal care.
- Concept analysis of current nursing practices.
- Concept analysis of educational quality in the field of nursing.
- Concept analysis of the nursing profession and overall health information.
- Concept analysis of how nurses influence healthy weight in people.
Describe a Topic Idea or Concept
This fresh list of concept paper topics cover a wide variety of subjects and can be thoroughly researched by going online and then heading to the library for trustworthy resources:
- Describe the impact fracking has on the environment.
- Describe the effect self-driving vehicles will have on public safety.
- Describe why no one should be allowed to use cell phones while driving.
- Describe what the new NCAA NIL rules will do for college sports.
- Describe how investing in alternative energies affects the economy.
- Describe how the NCAA negatively impacts academic performance.
- Describe the effect the #MeToo Movement had around the world.
- Describe how the death penalty stops people from committing heinous crimes.
- Describe the consequences of genetic engineering.
- Describe the impact noise pollution has on mental health.
- Describe the best methods for maintaining a healthy weight.
- Describe a sports record that will likely never be broken.
- Describe the dangers of genetic cloning of extinct animals.
- Describe the impact illegal immigration has on a country’s services.
- Describe the importance of having physical education in the school system.
- Describe the effects of too much internet use.
- Describe how social media sites violate a person’s personal information.
- Describe the impact a mandatory vaccination rule in schools could help society.
- Describe the affect GMOs have on people.
- Describe the impact governments have by addressing climate change.
Research Concept Paper Topics for a Quick Project
These ideas are geared toward students that have just a few days to work on a project. Still, there is ample research to be done and students must commit several hours to complete these topics:
- Students and their rights to pick preferred subjects early in life.
- Internet limitations for people under the age of 18.
- Making college education free to everyone.
- The impact that commercializing business will have on future generations.
- The importance of learning a second language.
- The economic impact smoke bans will have.
- The effects federal policy will have if people allow younger voting.
- The impact conscription laws have on the youth.
- Concept analysis of Americans diets versus European diets.
- Concept analysis of early tobacco commercials on America’s youth.
- Concept analysis of the modern celebrity.
- Analysis of the United State’s interactions with corrupt countries.
- The advantages a Western educational experience offers Asian students.
- The government’s role in funding social movements against policy.
- The government’s authority to ban same-sex marriages.
- The impact that lowering the voting age will have on a nation.
- Current school policies in the United States.
- Concept analysis of the efforts being made to reverse global warming.
- The effect a ban on cloning technology will have on medicine.
- The effect that wasting time at work has on the economy.
Concept Essay Topic Ideas for a Presentation
If you are putting together a presentation, the following concept papers topics can be easily researched and put together for academic or professional audiences:
- The impact that making abortion federally legal has on the economy.
- The ways that putting a smoking ban in public buildings will improve public health.
- The negative impact of drinking sugar-filled energy drinks.
- The effects an alcohol ban would have on modern society.
- The effects of year-round school schedules.
- Concept analysis of inclusion programs in school.
- The different effects the Industrial Revolution had on Europe and America.
- The impact of raising the drinking age to 25 in the U.S.
- Taxing the alcohol industry more to combat alcoholism.
- The impact homework has on learning.
- Deforestation and the impact it has on nations’ economies.
- The impact global warming has had on the rise of natural disasters.
- Concept analysis on the pros and cons of globalization.
- The definition of being a great politician in today’s world.
- The fairness of anti-discrimination laws.
- Concept analysis for the way the U.S. punishes politicians that break the law.
- The effectiveness of gun control in the United States.
- The ability to overturn jury decisions through appeals.
- Concept analysis for keeping security guards in the school.
- The overregulation of society.
- The influence the U.S. and China have in deterring WWIII.
- The impact the U.S. has had on global eco systems.
- Concept analysis of commercials aired during children’s programs.
- The effect limiting television time will have on children.
- Concept analysis of the current school schedule.
- Concept analysis of equal treatment among children.
Writing a Concept Paper
After you have chosen a concept paper topic that you are comfortable with, it’s time to get to the hard work. Now, how to write a strong assignment that gets you a high grade? These five steps should help simplify the process:
- Step 1: Start with a Research Session. After selecting a concept paper topic, start searching for material on the web. This will show you what the current issues are. Thereafter, head to the school library and find supporting information from trustworthy resources.
- Step 2: Use an Example of Concept Paper. When you put together an outline for your paper, you should have a look at an example so you can understand the proper structure and can align your notes to fit what is required in this type of assignment. You can find examples on the web or we can provide one for you written from scratch.
- Step 3: Write a First Paper Draft. As soon as you have an outline, it’s time to start writing the first paper draft. Refer to outline often, fleshing out the basic ideas and following the order in which you have listed them. Try not to stop to make corrections or to come up with the perfect word or phrasing. Write as quickly as possible.
- Step 4: Revise Your First Draft. Because you are encouraged to write the first paper draft quickly, you will want to spend some time away from your work so that you can make revisions with a fresh perspective. Reimagine your arguments, and consider how you can improve them by adding, removing, or rearranging content.
- Step 5: Make Final Edits and Proofread. Finally, you’re ready to make final edits and proofread for mistakes. These two exercises should be done separately. Edit for word choice and sentence structure. You want your ideas to come through clearly and concisely. Then proofread for errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Our expert writers and editors are ready to help college and university students create high-quality assignments at a cheap price. But don’t let our low-cost services fool you; our professional writers are among the best in the business. We guarantee you will get the top-notch research paper writing help you need to achieve academic success.
What are the topics in the concept paper?
Some topics in concept paper include the increase in crime rates in low socio-economic areas and the social causes of depression and suicide among teenagers. Other topics to consider include the influence of Freedom of the Press in the 21st century or doctor-assisted suicide in the United States.
What are the 3 types of concept papers?
There are two types of concept papers, namely implicit concept papers and explicit concept papers. An implicit concept paper is like a prototype. It is meant to store casual information that conventional papers usually omit. Explicit concept papers include both casual and statistical information about a particular subject.
What is a concept paper example?
A concept paper example can include questions on how social confidence can be predicted in children starting school or the role of the press in spreading information to society. Others include the concept analysis of isolated teens and the rising risk of violence, social capital in the business world, and analyzing ethical theories and practices in medicine.
What are some interesting concept paper topics about education?
Some concept paper topics about education include the impact of teachers using force on students and how online learning degrees have changed educational perspectives.
Are there any interesting concept research paper topics?
Some interesting concept research paper topics can focus on the challenges of maintaining a healthy weight as a college student, the use of statistics in sports gambling, and social mobility in the 21st century. Other topics include whether socialist governments provide enough for their citizens and how social inequality is passed down from generation to generation.